Suspended Google Adsense Account

Google AdsenseThis will be my first post for my official blog. I start blogging since 2006 for fun but as I continue my blogging adventure I found out many exciting things why I should pursue it. My first blogsite is all about me and some weird writings. you can check it out here: http://questionbluemark.blogspot.com/ this is actually a experiment that turned out to be disaster.

So enough with that let's move to why I took blogging so seriously, since I've found out that you can actually earn money from blog. I realize how I envy basketball players because they love what they're doing and they get good compensation for that, now that I have the same opportunity I will make the most out of it. Since my first blog is already publish I tried to put advertisement and it was the famous Google Adsense. My earning with Google Adsense is not very good as many bloggers earn, it's because I don't get more traffic since I don't have any knowledge with internet marketing before and my blog's content is not eye catching. For 2 years I only got $8 with Google Adsense, so what I did was I clicked all the ads my blog had to increase my Google Adsense earning and I got curious how much will my click cost not knowing the consequences. For 1 week straight I've been clicking my ads until my earnings reached $10, so Google Adsense emailed about the mail which includes a pin number that they're going to send to me. For 1 month I'm waiting for that mail to come, but sadly it didn't. I opened my email inbox and saw this nasty message from Google Adsense entitled "Google AdSense Account Disabled".

Hello,

While going through our records recently, we found that your AdSense
account has posed a significant risk to our AdWords advertisers. Since
keeping your account in our publisher network may financially damage our
advertisers in the future, we've decided to disable your account.

Please understand that we consider this a necessary step to protect the
interests of both our advertisers and our other AdSense publishers. We
realize the inconvenience this may cause you, and we thank you in advance
for your understanding and cooperation.

If you have any questions about your account or the actions we've taken,
please do not reply to this email. You can find more information by
visiting
https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?answer=57153.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team


I was actually very sad about this incident but whats important for me is I learn a very valuable lesson and that is obey and follow rules. After that I stop blogging for 2 years because I feel like I lost my motivation, but now here I am back from what I really love doing. I made a successful blog about this game in facebook called "Vampire Wars". I really love that game! you can check my blog here: http://vampirewars-walkthrough.blogspot.com/

Right now, I know all about Internet marketing so I'm getting good website traffic. I'm planing to make this my official blog to share my thoughts and help all people specially bloggers out there.
So here's my first post, hope this can help you. God Bless us.