Page Rank 3 for 3 short months

Page Rank ThermometerWhat way to start off year 2010 with a PR "PageRank" 3. Yeah, you heard me right PR3. I was so surprised when I found out that my blog has a PR of 3 this early, I really thought that it would take me years to have at least PR of 2. I never knew that having a PR of 3 can be attainable within 3 short months.

Some may have a doubt or disbelief, others even questioned Google's Page Ranking System but I don't blame those people. I believe that only few people had done something like this. I'm just lucky enough to be one of them.

I know and I still consider myself a beginner or a newbie who enters the Blogosphere empty handed, and has a whole lot more to learn. So I don't stop studying, researching, reading and heeding other bloggers advice. From that I consolidate and apply it all and as a result I got a PR3.

I will share all things that I've done internally and externally to my blog and hopefully it will also work for other blogs.

Internally
Externally

    Conclusion

    I can proudly say that after all the hard work I've done, I finally got what I wanted but it doesn't mean that I will stop from this point, it means that I will seek and strive for more.