Useful Mozilla Firefox Add-ons That I Use

Mozilla FirefoxMozilla Firefox is the best Internet browser as far as I'm concern. I'm sure a lot of web developer, web designer, webmaster, blogger or just an ordinary web surfers will agree to me. I find it more secure, more fun to use and lots of free helpful add-ons to download.  But I also use Chrome for other reason.

As a blogger there are certain tools that I need to use every time I surf the web, So I often check out the Add-ons for firefox to see if I'll find some tools that I can use. Luckily they never let me down, with millions of add-ons available I'm sure you can find what you need too. Check out my Add-ons Extensions.

My Ads-ons

App Tab
App Tab
I use this to pin site that I always visit. So I can always see it and I can't accidentally close it. It looks cool too.
App Tab for Firefox 

Firebug
Firebug
A great tool specially for web developer and designers. I also use this to analyze the page speed in my google webmaster tools.
Firebug for Firefox 

Fission
Fission
I like this extension, It puts the status bar to address bar. Just like safari, you can also change the color or use your own image as the progress bar.
Fission for Firefox

Greasemonkey
Greasemonkey
I use this for playing online games. it allows you to customize the way a webpage displays using scripts.
Greasemonkey for Firefox

Page Speed
Page Speed
This is the new feature lab of google webmaster tools, Page Speed evaluate the performance of their web pages and to get suggestions on how to improve them. Requires: Firebug
Download it on Google Webmaster Tools

SearchStatus
SearchStatus
This is my all time favorite. It displays Google PageRank, Alexa rank, Compete ranking and mozRank in your browser along with fast keyword density analyser, keyword/nofollow highlighting, backward/related links, Alexa info and more.
SearchStatus for Firefox 

StrataBuddy

StrataBuddy
I add this just to make my firefox look more slick. It mockups Strata40.
StrataBuddy for Firefox

There are lots of add-ons that Mozilla firefox offers, the best thing about it is it's free and easy to use. I'm sure Mozilla firefox has the right add-ons for you. To check out all the available add-ons visit Add-ons for Mozilla Firefox